Getting to know Leona Loves

Sunday 7 June 2015
Since Leona Loves is very new I thought I'd makes a quick post with some facts about myself. 
What is your middle name?:  My middle name is Stephanie. 
How old are you? I'm 26! 
What was favourite subject at school?: Drama
What was your least favourite subject at school? P.E!!!
What is your favourite drink?: Dr Pepper!!!!
What is your favourite song at the moment?: Tough one since I have quite a few favorites! I'll say it's Ed Sheeran - Thinking out loud.
What is your favourite food?: Mum's Sunday roast as it's just do delicious but I do also love KFC!
What is the last thing you bought?: A pair of jogging bottoms from New Look.
Favourite book of all time?: Any of the Harry Potter books!
Favourite Colour?: Blue!
Do you have any pets?: Yes, I have a dog named Rosie and two rabbits named Darcey and Alfie!
Favourite Perfume?: Any of the Taylor Swift perfumes! I love them!
Favourite Holiday?: Disney and Universal Orlando. New York is a very close second!
Are you married?: Nope
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes, around 6 times!
Do you speak any other language?: A small amount of German that I had taken in school.
How many siblings do you have?:  A brother names Jonathan!
What is your favourite shop?: I love the Disney Store, Primark and HMV!
Favourite restaurant?: I don't often eat out so no favourites but I like Toby Carvery.
When was the last time you cried?: Hmmm I'm not sure. Possibly a week ago when I was away and missing home. I was so home sick!
Favourite Blog?: My own? haha!
Favourite Movie?: I have so many! Miss Congeniality, Never Been Kissed, The Conjuring, Deep Impact and Elf!
Favourite TV show?: At the moment it's "A Haunting" but my favourite changes so often!
Favourite Musical? It's usually the show I've most recently seen. So right now it's Shrek the musical!
PC or Mac?: PC
What phone do you have?: A have an Iphone 5.
How tall are you?: Around 5ft 3 inches I think!
What is your shoe size? I'm a size 4. Sometimes a size 3 depending on the shoe!
Can you cook?: Yes, kinda! Just basic stuff though! I do love baking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment